For your accessibility needs, the following areas are accessible:
- Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Route from Public Entrance to Registration Area
- Accessible Route from Accessible Public Entrance to Accessible Guestrooms
- Accessible Route from Hotel’s Accessible Public Entrance to Restaurant
- Accessible Route from Hotel’s Accessible Public Entrance to Fitness Center
- Accessible Route from Hotel’s Accessible Public Entrance to the Swimming Pool
- Accessible Route from Hotel’s Accessible Public Entrance to Spa
- Accessible Registration Desk
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Parking Spaces for Cars in Self-Parking Facility
- Accessible Restaurant
- Accessible Swimming Pool
- Accessible Guestrooms with Mobility Features providing doorways with 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s Valet Parking Accepts Vehicles Specially Outfitted for Wheelchair Users
- Guestroom Televisions have Closed Captioning or Closed Captioning Decoders Provided
- Route from Hotel’s Accessible Public Entrance to the Meeting Room/Ballroom Area
- Route from Hotel’s Accessible Public Entrance to Business Center
- Parking Spaces for Vans in Self-Parking Facility
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Guest Transportation
- Guest Transportation with Advanced Notice
- TTY for Guest Use
- Assistive Listening Devices for Meetings Upon Request
We strive to provide a uniform online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our site is designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us.
Under the Accommodations section of our website, you can find detail on our select accessible guest room accommodations.
If the text on the site is too difficult to read there are ways in which you can increase and decrease the text size:
In Internet Explorer go to View > Text size and select Larger or Largest.
Mozilla and Firefox users can alter the size of the displayed text by using Control and the Plus/Minus keys to increase/decrease the font size.
Chrome users can alter the size of the displayed text by using Control and the Plus/Minus keys to increase/decrease the font size.
Some key accessibility features are described below for those who may wish to take advantage of them.
All images that provide information have appropriate alternative text such that the information is available to people who cannot see the images.
Images that are provided for decoration are provided as either background images or have NULL (empty quote marks) alternative text.
A sitemap page is accessible in the bottom/footer navigation of every page and is provided to assist with navigation.