Four Seasons Resort
Nestled in the Green Mountain National Forest in Manchester, Vermont, The Equinox has played host to American Revolutionaries, U.S. presidents and generations of vacationing families. We’re a four-season resort and playground for outdoor adventurers, offering a diversity of activities for every inclination. When it’s time to relax, comfortable accommodations with contemporary amenities provide the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
- 195 guest rooms and suites, ranging from Vermont rustic to modern luxury
- 5 unique dining experiences, including dinner at a cozy steakhouse, drinks at a historic tavern and lunch overlooking the golf course
- Spa and fitness center with group classes
- 18-hole championship golf course
- 3 tennis courts
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor adventures: hiking, boating, fly fishing, falconry, off-roading, clay shooting, horseback riding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, sleighing
- 1896 Adirondack Boat House on 14-acre pond
- Falcon Deck fire pit with views of Mt. Equinox
Chief Happiness Officer
Equinox Resort's most popular employee, Golden Retriever, Cooper, Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's tasks include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 9/25, 10/2, 10/16 & 10/23
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
Join Us Saturdays at 10am
GOLDEN HIKES WITH “JAY & COOPER”
Join Jay & Cooper, our Chief Happiness Officer for a casual hike on the 914-acre Equinox Preserve. Dress for the weather, comfortable shoes, a water bottle, your sense of adventure and your four-legged friends! (Kids Under 13 must be accompanied by an Adult)