Four Seasons Resort
Nestled in the Green Mountain National Forest in Manchester, Vermont, The Equinox has played host to American Revolutionaries, U.S. presidents and generations of vacationing families. We’re a four-season resort and playground for outdoor adventurers, offering a diversity of activities for every inclination. When it’s time to relax, comfortable accommodations with contemporary amenities provide the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
- 195 guest rooms and suites, ranging from Vermont rustic to modern luxury
- 5 unique dining experiences, including dinner at a cozy steakhouse, drinks at a historic tavern and lunch overlooking the golf course
- Spa and fitness center with group classes
- 18-hole championship golf course
- 3 tennis courts
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor adventures: hiking, boating, fly fishing, falconry, off-roading, clay shooting, horseback riding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, sleighing
- 1896 Adirondack Boat House on 14-acre pond
- Falcon Deck fire pit with views of Mt. Equinox
So Much Fun
Monster Trax Snow Shoes
Kids can explore the snow with Monster Trax Snow Shoes available at the resort. If Adults want to join in the fun, adult snow shoes are also available to rent from Bradley’s Pro Shop and The Mountain Goat.